Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: dawne
The Lufbery Legacy Lives On!
Raoul Lufbery, WWI Flying Ace, made his mark on history and his story is preserved in Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University. We had the pleasure of hosting his great nephew, Raoul Lufbery III, and his wife, Lynn, … Continue reading
Posted in Aviation, Collections, SC&A Tagged aviation history, MS-502, Raoul Lufbery, WWI, WWI100 1 Comment
Protect the Propeller Success!!!
A big thank you to all of you who helped us reach our goal and exceed it! We raised $8,043 to support the conservation of the 1912 Wright Brothers Bent End Propeller. The propeller will be delivered back to Wright … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Outreach, Preservation, Wright Brothers Tagged 1912 Bent End Propeller, Protect the Propeller Comments Off on Protect the Propeller Success!!!
Thank You to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation!
Special Collections and Archives at Wright State University sends a big thank you to the Wright Brothers Family Foundation for their support of the Protect the Propeller Campaign. As home to the largest collection of Wright Brothers manuscripts in the … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A, Wright Brothers Tagged MS-1, Protect the Propeller, Wright family 1 Comment