Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Winter Break Closures
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
December 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: Toni Vanden Bos
Last fall, Special Collections & Archives received a LSTA (Library Services and Technology Act) Conservation grant from the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), awarded by the State Library of Ohio to fund treatment for items in the … Continue reading
If you are an aviation enthusiast and a book lover, you will not want to miss your chance to meet the author of the new book Fly Girls: How Five Daring Women Defied All Odds and Made Aviation History. Keith … Continue reading
It was an exciting day in the Archives as we welcomed Stefan Dedecek, Conservator of Paintings, Murals and Polychrome Surfaces from McKay Lodge Conservation Laboratory in Oberlin, Ohio. Stefan arrived to work on one of the treasures seen by many … Continue reading