Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: Toni Vanden Bos
If you are an aviation enthusiast and a book lover, you will not want to miss your chance to meet the author of the new book Fly Girls: How Five Daring Women Defied All Odds and Made Aviation History. Keith … Continue reading
It was an exciting day in the Archives as we welcomed Stefan Dedecek, Conservator of Paintings, Murals and Polychrome Surfaces from McKay Lodge Conservation Laboratory in Oberlin, Ohio. Stefan arrived to work on one of the treasures seen by many … Continue reading