Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Aviation
Ivan R. Gates was an Early Bird of Aviation, receiving his pilot’s license in 1911, and is credited with starting the first flying school on the west coast in California. The collection documents Gates’ aviation business enterprises, including the Gates … Continue reading
The Cincinnati Parachute Club was one of the first parachute clubs in the country. Their jumps were mostly at Western Hills Airport in Cincinnati, Ohio. The collection focuses on one member of the club, Quentin Honnert. The collection is composed … Continue reading