Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Patterson Family
On September 1, 1864, Atlanta, Georgia was captured by the Union Army. Since that date, the Union Army has remained at Atlanta awaiting word on their next objective. On November 8, 1864, Robert Patterson wrote a letter to his mother reporting … Continue reading
On September 24, 1864, Captain William Patterson was mustered out of the 1st Ohio Volunteer Infantry Regiment. This was almost two weeks earlier than the October 7, 1864, date he originally projected. He served with 1st OVI from April 16, 1861, beginning … Continue reading