Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
October 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Collections
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-602: Dayton Rose Society Records, 0.21 linear foot. MS-664: Dayton Performing Arts Alliance Records, 2.94 linear feet. MS-667: … Continue reading
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-686: Montgomery County Medical Society Alliance Records, 27.76 linear feet. SC-360: Darke County Boy Newspapers, 1 linear foot. … Continue reading
One hundred years ago this month – on October 20, 1922 – Lt. Harold R. Harris, a test pilot at McCook Field in Dayton, became the first person to successfully use a ripcord parachute to save himself during a real … Continue reading