Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: 131st Ohio National Guard
On August 9, 1864, John H. Patterson wrote a letter to his brother Stephen. The letter indicates that passes are no longer being issued, possibly because their 100-day tour is about to end. However, they still go on patrol. A … Continue reading
On July 26, 1864, John H. Patterson wrote a letter to his mother reporting on recent events including a trip to see a captured Confederate Cigar Steamer, fishing for crabs, and recent reports of Confederate forces near Harpers Ferry. The Confederate Cigar … Continue reading