Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
November 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: 131st Ohio National Guard
On August 9, 1864, John H. Patterson wrote a letter to his brother Stephen. The letter indicates that passes are no longer being issued, possibly because their 100-day tour is about to end. However, they still go on patrol. A … Continue reading
On July 26, 1864, John H. Patterson wrote a letter to his mother reporting on recent events including a trip to see a captured Confederate Cigar Steamer, fishing for crabs, and recent reports of Confederate forces near Harpers Ferry. The Confederate Cigar … Continue reading