Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: 1st OVI
In this August 7, 1864 letter, William Patterson reports to his mother that he is getting better each day, but is still not well enough to join his regiment in Chattanooga. The 1st OVI has been relieved of duty at the front … Continue reading
In this July 24, 1864 letter to his mother, William Patterson reports that he has moved to a boarding housed in Nashville and has been detailed to a General Court Martial board. The letter notes that he will likely remain in … Continue reading