Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
November 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: 86th OVI
On June 16, 1862, Stephen wrote his mother another letter indicating that his regiment had not left Camp Chase. In the letter, he talks about his preparations for departure and where to send his mail. He also comments that from … Continue reading
On June 15, 1862, Private Stephen Patterson wrote his mother a short letter. In the letter he reports that his regiment is getting ready to move and he is sending home clothes he will not need. (Transcript of Stephen letter, … Continue reading
On May 28, 1862, Stephen Patterson was mustered into the 86th Ohio Volunteer Infantry, Company A, for three months in the rank of Private. The 86th OVI was organized at Camp Chase from May 27 to June 16, 1862.