Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: aerospace medicine
Digital Spotlight: Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA) Newsletters
Did you know that you can read issues of the Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA) newsletters dating between 1950 and 2016 online? More than 140 issues of Bulletin, News Bulletin, and Flight Physician are freely available online, anytime, through the … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A Tagged aerospace medicine, aviation, aviation history, CORE Scholar, digital collections, MS-526, news Comments Off on Digital Spotlight: Civil Aviation Medical Association (CAMA) Newsletters
Special Collections & Archives
One hundred years ago, Dayton was the cradle of American invention. While walking downtown you were likely to meet the creative minds behind the first practical airplane, the automobile self-starter, automatic cash registers, and the pop top — inventions that … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, SC&A Tagged aerospace medicine, archives, arts, Civil War, Dayton Ohio, manuscripts, Ohio history, oral history, politics, SC&A, Wright Brothers 1 Comment