Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: American Archives Month
We really appreciate all hard work that our student assistants do for us here in Special Collections and Archives — everything from helping researchers in the reading room, to digitizing, to arranging and describing materials, to cleaning records. So of … Continue reading
October is #ArchivesMonth, and we couldn’t let it fade away without asking our Special Collections and Archives staff to ponder a few prompts to help share a little about what we do here, some of the amazing things entrusted to … Continue reading
American Archives Month, which started in 2006, provides the opportunity for Archives like SC&A to raise awareness of what we do and to share our collections and services with the wider community. Here at Wright State University we provide access … Continue reading