Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Charles Taylor
Today is Aviation Maintenance Technician Day, a day of recognition, observed on May 24, that recognizes the efforts of aviation maintenance professionals. The date was chosen in honor of the Wright Brothers’ mechanic Charles Taylor, with whose birthday it coincides. … Continue reading
On this day 110 years ago — February 12-13, 1903 — Wilbur and Orville Wright, along with their mechanic Charles Taylor, completed and began testing the 1903 motor. The motor’s body and frame cracked during the tests, and it was determined … Continue reading