Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: closings
Due to winter weather, all classes and operations at Wright State University’s Dayton Campus will be delivered remotely February 3-4. The Paul Laurence Dunbar Library building, including Special Collections and Archives, will be closed Thursday, February 3, through Saturday, February … Continue reading
From Tuesday, December 21, through Thursday, December 23, we will be open by appointment only. Special Collections & Archives will be closed from Friday, December 24, 2021, through Monday, January 3, 2022, as part of the Wright State University winter … Continue reading
Don’t forget, our hours are a little different for Thanksgiving week! Wednesday, November 24: in-person visitors by appointment only; close at 5:00 p.m. Thursday, November 25: closed. Friday, November 26: closed. For the most up-to-date listing of our closures and … Continue reading