Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: collections
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-610: Lenny Davis Collection, 4.9 linear feet and 264 megabytes MS-636: George Barrett Family Papers, 2.75 linear feet … Continue reading
The University Libraries’ Special Collections and Archives are happy to announce the launch of our new website, created in collaboration with the Office of Marketing. The new website officially launched on August 3, 2022, in conjunction with the launch of … Continue reading
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: SC-371: Dayton-Wright Airplane Company Badge Pin #15046, 0.1 linear foot (pictures & more info in this post). MS-665: … Continue reading