Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
May 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Community Golf Course
Winter in the Miami Valley, Part II: Skiing
While you may not associate skiing with the Miami Valley, many local residents take to the outdoors on snowy days to hit the slopes or test the cardio with some cross country skiing. The Dayton Daily News and Journal Herald … Continue reading
Winter Fun in the Miami Valley, Part I: Sledding
Since it looks like winter is here, let’s celebrate with Dayton Daily News photographs of people throughout the Miami Valley embracing the cold and snow and having some fun. Today we have sledding photographs from the different hills and slopes … Continue reading
Posted in DDN and Dayton, Uncategorized Tagged Community Golf Course, Englewood Reserve, sledding, Triangle Park, winter Comments Off on Winter Fun in the Miami Valley, Part I: Sledding