Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Dawne Dewey
Protect the Propeller In Honor of Father’s Day
In honor of Father’s Day, I’m making a donation to Protect the Propeller in memory of my dad, Ben Fehr, who had a long career in aviation. I am not a pilot, but I grew up with a dad who … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Wright Brothers Tagged aviation, Dawne Dewey, family history, Father's Day, Protect the Propeller 1 Comment
Tuesdays with Bob
Hearts in the Archives are sad today. We received news that over the weekend one of our volunteers, in fact our longest-serving volunteer, passed away this past Saturday. Bob Semler, pictured on the left of the table, was 88 years … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A Tagged Dawne Dewey, in memoriam, SC&A, volunteers Comments Off on Tuesdays with Bob
SC&A and the Community
Beginning in 2007, Wright State University’s Regional Summit sought ways to connect, invigorate, and engage leaders across disciplines and industries from across the Dayton, West Central Regions to help define and shape how Wright State University could work and serve … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A Tagged Dawne Dewey, local history, SC&A Comments Off on SC&A and the Community