Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Dayton
Summer is the time for outdoor activities. Dayton and its metropolitan area boast an impressive array of parks, gardens and reserves for public enjoyment in warm weather. Dayton’s parks have provided much-appreciated sites for recreation and relaxation for over a … Continue reading
Baseball is called America’s pastime, and Dayton is not an exception to the rule. The onset of spring brings families to the diamond all across the Miami Valley. Dayton is home to the Dayton Dragons, and before them, the Ducks. … Continue reading
Delco Delco was the automotive electronics design and manufacturing subsidiary of General Motors. The company was founded in Dayton by Charles F. Kettering (1876-1958) and Colonel Edward A. Deeds (1874-1960) in 1909 (originally with NCR, in 1915 Deeds left that … Continue reading