Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Deddens family
Dayton’s First Quadruplets
The first set of quadruplets born in the Dayton area were the Deddens quads, born September 7, 1974, via cesarean section at Kettering Memorial Hospital. That was the day Oakwood residents, Bob Deddens, a 34-year-old lawyer (and later an Oakwood … Continue reading
Posted in DDN and Dayton Tagged Dayton Ohio, Deddens family, multiple births, Oakwood Ohio, quadruplets 1 Comment