Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: Flying Boats
By Kyle Thede, former SC&A intern and recent graduate of the Wright State University Public History program. Long before Henry Kaiser ever spoke with Howard Hughes about the possibility of building a giant transatlantic cargo craft, flying boats were playing … Continue reading →
By Kyle Thede, former SC&A intern and recent graduate of the Wright State University Public History program. Iconic as they remain – and rightfully so – the Wrights were far from the only experimenters in the fledgling field of turn-of-the-century … Continue reading →