Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: grant
We are pleased to share that 11 of our rare, first-edition books by Paul Laurence Dunbar can now be more safely viewed and studied after undergoing conservation treatment. Nine books of poetry and two books of short stories, all inscribed … Continue reading
In celebration of National Poetry Month, we are excited to share that Special Collections & Archives recently received a LSTA (Library Services and Technology Act) Conservation grant from the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), awarded by the … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce that researchers now have access to several dozen episodes of the local civil rights television program “Like It Is,” which were recently digitized for access and preservation. This endeavor was supported in part by an … Continue reading