Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: In the Archives
On August 18, 1920, women gained the right to vote with the ratification of the 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. To celebrate the 100th anniversary of this historic event SC&A will be highlighting the Suffrage Movement in the Miami … Continue reading
This year Special Collections & Archives (SC&A) has been very fortunate to collaborate with students from Wright State University’s New Media Incubator to create a video series on Miami Valley history using our archival collections. The project would not have happened … Continue reading
Episode 3 of “In the Archives” explores the life and legacy of Paul Laurence Dunbar. Thank you to the Friends of the Library at Wright State University for sponsoring the series. The “In the Archives” video series was created by … Continue reading