Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
Tag Archives: MS-128
We are pleased to announce the recent installation of two new exhibits in Dunbar Library. One exhibit centers around the Miami Conservancy District, celebrating the centennial of its 1915 founding. The exhibit includes photographs, maps, cartoons, and newspaper articles that … Continue reading
On Tuesday, March 30, 1915, Bishop Milton Wright wrote these lines in his diary: …Edward W. Hanley was buried to-day. It is said to have been in attendance second only to that of C. L. Vallandingham. Hanley was a Catholic; … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Dayton Women’s Health Center Records (MS-479) Dayton … Continue reading