Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-2
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new manuscript collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-546: General James P. Mullins Speech … Continue reading
Just before winter break, we installed two new exhibits on the first floor of the Dunbar Library, both of which focus on some of Dayton’s most magnificent historic mansions. The cases on either side of the center stairwell feature “Grand Estates … Continue reading
On August 11, 1914, Ohio Governor James M. Cox was nominated to run for re-election to the governorship. However, despite his success in working with the state legislature to implement several Progressive reforms in 1914, he was defeated in the 1914 election … Continue reading