Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
December 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-2
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new manuscript collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-546: General James P. Mullins Speech … Continue reading
Just before winter break, we installed two new exhibits on the first floor of the Dunbar Library, both of which focus on some of Dayton’s most magnificent historic mansions. The cases on either side of the center stairwell feature “Grand Estates … Continue reading
On August 11, 1914, Ohio Governor James M. Cox was nominated to run for re-election to the governorship. However, despite his success in working with the state legislature to implement several Progressive reforms in 1914, he was defeated in the 1914 election … Continue reading