Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-272
New and Updated Collections available for Research, Oct-Nov 2020
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new manuscript collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-582: Gary Pacernick Papers, 2.52 linear … Continue reading
Posted in Collections Tagged collections, FSC-41, FSC-44, MS-10, MS-12, MS-272, MS-4, MS-582, MS-674, new collections, news Comments Off on New and Updated Collections available for Research, Oct-Nov 2020
New and Updated Collections Available for Research
We have new materials available for research! (Click on the links to view the updated PDF finding aids.) The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Ohio Society Sons of the American Revolution … Continue reading
Posted in Collections Tagged collections, MS-193, MS-272, MS-333, MS-341, MS-351, MS-391, MS-473, MS-475, MS-92, new collections, SC-286, SC-287 Comments Off on New and Updated Collections Available for Research