Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
October 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-363
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. Additional materials were recently processed into the following existing collections, so you might want to take another look at them: MS-242: Joyce … Continue reading
Just before winter break, we installed two new exhibits on the first floor of the Dunbar Library, both of which focus on some of Dayton’s most magnificent historic mansions. The cases on either side of the center stairwell feature “Grand Estates … Continue reading
Two of our Public History graduate students, Adam Becker and Jordan Countryman, recently completed creating and installing a large exhibit about the history of the Engineers Club of Dayton as part of the Club’s centennial celebration this year. When the … Continue reading