Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
Tag Archives: MS-383
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new manuscript collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-576: The Rob Dennis Show Collection, … Continue reading
On Friday, May 7, 1915, the German U-Boat U-20 torpedoed the British passenger liner R.M.S. Lusitania, 11 miles off the southern coast of Ireland. The Lusitania had departed New York on May 1 with nearly 2,000 passengers aboard and was headed for Liverpool on its usual route. The … Continue reading