Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: MS-436
Did you know the first Dayton Air Show, then called the Air Fair, was held June 26-27, 1975, at the James M. Cox International Airport? The 44th annual Air Show will take place on June 23-24. Special Collections & Archives has … Continue reading
Every summer thousands of aviation fans flock to the Dayton International Airport for the annual Dayton Air Show. In the early 1970s, local aviation enthusiasts sponsored a “General Aviation Day” at the Montgomery County Airport, now the Dayton-Wright Airport, to celebrate … Continue reading