Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-5
Have you decided to document your experience of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic crisis? This could include a written diary or blog, audio or video, scrapbook, images or photos, sketchbook, etc. Any of these formats (and others) can be a diary. Whether … Continue reading
Diaries offer a wonderful way to glimpse an individual’s thoughts and feelings on a specific day in time. Let us take a walk through history with the words and writing of Miami Valley residents, some at home and one away, … Continue reading
We are excited to announce that the Ladley Civil War Letters digitization project is now complete, with all Civil War-era letters (159 items) from the Oscar D. Ladley Papers available online in CORE Scholar. Oscar D. Ladley was a career army officer … Continue reading