Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-686
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-686: Montgomery County Medical Society Alliance Records, 27.76 linear feet. SC-360: Darke County Boy Newspapers, 1 linear foot. … Continue reading
We’ve seen some of the preservation concerns that crop up in scrapbooks—now let’s explore some of the artistic highlights of the Montgomery County Medical Society Alliance’s scrapbooks (MS-686). Through this artistry, the open-endedness and individuality of scrapbooks takes flight. MCMSA’s … Continue reading
Scrapbooks can be great time capsules. Anything goes in scrapbooks—they contain everything from photos and newspaper clippings to more unusual items like seashells and matchbooks. The variety results in plenty of surprises, making scrapbooks interesting to explore. The open-endedness of … Continue reading