Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-70
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-644: Independent Awning Company Business Records, 5 linear feet. MS-689: Health and Welfare Planning Council of the Dayton … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the recent digitization of the Dayton Telephone Pole Line Photographs (MS-70), which consists of 113 images of documenting the locations of telephone pole lines in Dayton and rural Montgomery County, Ohio, in March 1923. Most … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new manuscript collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-546: General James P. Mullins Speech … Continue reading