Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: MS-81
Yesterday’s 100-years-ago today diary posting from Bishop Milton Wright on our social media was as follows: Lorin’s came to supper. Mr. Thresher and wife called in the evening. She is Dr. Colby’s daughter. Diaries by their personal nature often record … Continue reading
We have new materials available for research! (Click on the links to view the updated PDF finding aids.) The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Ray Must Collection (MS-469) Miami Valley Atomic Energy Show Collection … Continue reading
We have new materials available for research! (Click on the links to view the updated finding aids.) The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Kettering Children’s Choir Records (MS-462) Delphinium Garden Club … Continue reading