Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
October 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-90
Two years ago as part of our 1913 Flood centennial commemoration, we told the story of Dayton’s 1913 flood day-by-day through the diaries and letters from our collections. Among these were items from the Neukom family: letters from Edward and Nellie, which … Continue reading
We have new materials available for research! (Click on the links to view the updated PDF finding aids.) The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Ray Must Collection (MS-469) Miami Valley Atomic Energy Show Collection … Continue reading
It was four weeks ago that we first posted “1913 Flood Diaries & Letters: An Introduction,” the first in a series of several posts in which we’ve followed a handful of individual Daytonians through their 1913 flood ordeal, reading about their … Continue reading