Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: NASA
Grab the popcorn! Episode 2 of “In the Archives: Space Collections” is now available. A big thank you to the Friends of the Library at Wright State University for sponsoring the series. The “In the Archives” video series was created by Wright … Continue reading
On July 20, 1969, the world was transfixed as Neil Armstrong and Edwin E. “Buzz” Aldrin, Jr. started their descent to the Moon surface in the Lunar Module “Eagle.” The third member of the Apollo 11 Mission, Michael Collins, orbited … Continue reading
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” -Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher, 6th-5th c. BC Or, a journey of more than 4.5 million miles through space in 2002 began with a flight of 120 feet on the … Continue reading