Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
January 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: nursing
In honor of nurses during this National Nurses Week, we’d like to highlight one of our more recently acquired nurse collections, MS-472, The Lovetta R. Blanke Collection. The collection was donated in Spring 2013 and processed in Summer 2013. Here … Continue reading
Alice Griffith Carr was born in Yellow Springs, Ohio, in 1887, the youngest daughter of William and Mary (Ladley) Carr. Her maternal grandfather, Rev. D. F. Ladley, was among the founders of Antioch College, and her father was the founder … Continue reading
The American Nurses Association’s National Nurses Week occurs annually from May 6, National Nurses Day through May 12, Florence Nightingale’s birthday. Special Collections and Archives and the Campus Online Repository (CORE) hold several collections that celebrate the rich history of … Continue reading