Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: records management
June was another busy month in the Archives! Here are some of our activities: June 9-12: Archivists and many, many volunteers cleaned the 1903 Wright Flyer replica that hangs in the Dunbar Library atrium. June 13: We held a reception … Continue reading
Another exciting month in Special Collections & Archives: We started the month off by saying congratulating (and saying good-bye to) all the graduating Public History students. Several of them worked here in the Archives—including Sarah, Victoria, and Karis (and Isra)—and … Continue reading