Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: research
SC&A is open, but we have reduced reading room hours as part of the Wright State University March 30th campus contingency period for COVID-19. Starting Thursday, March 12, the reading room will be open Monday-Friday from 1-5pm or by appointment. … Continue reading
Not only do our collections span the globe, but so do the researchers that contact Special Collections & Archives for assistance. Each month we receive dozens and dozens of email and telephone requests from researchers all over the United States … Continue reading
By Mitchell Dorsten, archives student worker & Public History graduate student Today, I would like to discuss how a researcher (such as yourself) might use archives. Generally, there are many ways to go about the research process. Some people like … Continue reading