Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: SC-324
New Collection: Stephen Quick Old Greencastle Cemetery Gravestone Photographs
We are pleased to share that the new collection, Stephen Quick Old Greencastle Cemetery Gravestone Photographs (SC-324), is now open for research. The collection was created by local Boy Scout Stephen Quick as his Eagle Scout service project. From November … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, Local History Tagged genealogy, new collections, news, SC-324 Comments Off on New Collection: Stephen Quick Old Greencastle Cemetery Gravestone Photographs
New and Updated Collections Available for Research, March 2019
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-517: Dayton Alumnae Panhellenic Association (DAPA) Records, … Continue reading