Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: UA-17
New Collections Available for Research, September 2021
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: SC-371: Dayton-Wright Airplane Company Badge Pin #15046, 0.1 linear foot (pictures & more info in this post). MS-665: … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, SC&A Tagged collections, digital collections, MS-147, MS-315, MS-45, MS-469, MS-480, MS-538, MS-603, MS-639, MS-665, MS-92, new collections, news, SC-371, UA-14, UA-17, UA-2 Comments Off on New Collections Available for Research, September 2021
New Collections Available for Research, April 2021
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids: MS-566: Yellow Springs Community Council Records, 2.1 linear feet. MS-584: Dr. Richard A. DeWall Papers, 1.68 linear feet. MS-596: Alpha … Continue reading