Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: UA-2
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: SC-371: Dayton-Wright Airplane Company Badge Pin #15046, 0.1 linear foot (pictures & more info in this post). MS-665: … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids: MS-566: Yellow Springs Community Council Records, 2.1 linear feet. MS-584: Dr. Richard A. DeWall Papers, 1.68 linear feet. MS-596: Alpha … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Marie Aull Papers (MS-501) Raoul Lufbery Collection … Continue reading