Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
October 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: UA-2
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: SC-371: Dayton-Wright Airplane Company Badge Pin #15046, 0.1 linear foot (pictures & more info in this post). MS-665: … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids: MS-566: Yellow Springs Community Council Records, 2.1 linear feet. MS-584: Dr. Richard A. DeWall Papers, 1.68 linear feet. MS-596: Alpha … Continue reading
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: Marie Aull Papers (MS-501) Raoul Lufbery Collection … Continue reading