Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: Wright Flying School
If you have been following our Twitter or Facebook, where we post (among other things) entries from Bishop Milton Wright’s diaries from 100-years-ago-today, then you have no doubt seen several references to one Mr. Roy Knabenshue lately. For instance: Tuesday, … Continue reading →
You are invited to the Great Wright Brothers Aero Carnival this Saturday, September 12, 2015, from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Huffman Prairie Flying Field. Everyone is invited to this free event hosted by the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical … Continue reading →
On August 20, 1914, Orville Wright and student pilot U.S. Navy Lt. Kenneth Whiting were trying out a modified Wright Model G Aeroboat on the Great Miami River in Dayton. Orville was at the controls and 30 feet in the air … Continue reading →