Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
November 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Genealogy
Any Twilight fans out there? This week, while searching for a naturalization record in the Montgomery County Clerk of Court records, I stumbled on an entry for an Edward Cullin, a native of Ireland, becoming a U.S. citizen right here … Continue reading
Do you have an heirloom or antique item and wish you knew more about its creator or owner? If the item is signed and dated, or if you at least know the name of the person rumored to be associated … Continue reading
Naturalization records pertain to citizenship. They represent an immigrant’s change in allegiance from their country of previous residence to the United States government. For the most part, naturalization records held by Special Collections and Archives consist of Declarations of Intention (sometimes called … Continue reading