Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Tag Archives: collections
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-602: Dayton Rose Society Records, 0.21 linear foot. MS-664: Dayton Performing Arts Alliance Records, 2.94 linear feet. MS-667: … Continue reading
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-610: Lenny Davis Collection, 4.9 linear feet and 264 megabytes MS-636: George Barrett Family Papers, 2.75 linear feet … Continue reading
The University Libraries’ Special Collections and Archives are happy to announce the launch of our new website, created in collaboration with the Office of Marketing. The new website officially launched on August 3, 2022, in conjunction with the launch of … Continue reading