Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
October 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: Lisa Rickey
Join us in the Student Union Atrium on Thursday, October 5, from 11:00-2:00 for the Wright State’s annual celebration of Wright Brothers Day. We will have an exhibit and trivia about the Wright Brothers. We’ll also have treats and giveaways! … Continue reading
Wright State University’s annual giving campaign “Wright Day to Give” is coming up on October 3rd. This year, the campaign asks every Raider and Laker, everywhere, to “Give Back to the Pack” on that day. But anyone and everyone is … Continue reading
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-552: John Pirelli Lodge 1633, Società di Mutuo Soccorso, Records, 0.63 linear foot. MS-591: Joyce Wolfe Papers, 1 … Continue reading