Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
February 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Author Archives: Lisa Rickey
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-602: Dayton Rose Society Records, 0.21 linear foot. MS-664: Dayton Performing Arts Alliance Records, 2.94 linear feet. MS-667: … Continue reading
We are pleased to welcome Alexis Whitney to our department as the new digital initiatives and metadata librarian! You can learn more about Alexis and her work, visit the University Libraries’ news blog post, “Meet Alexis Whitney, Digital Initiatives and … Continue reading
We have new manuscript materials available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online finding aids: Newly processed collections: MS-686: Montgomery County Medical Society Alliance Records, 27.76 linear feet. SC-360: Darke County Boy Newspapers, 1 linear foot. … Continue reading