Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
- New Collections Available for Research, March 2023
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
June 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: MS-1
A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
We were thrilled to host Col. Christopher Meeker, commander of the 88th Air Base Wing at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, for a tour of our world-famous Wright Brothers Collection today, along with Wright State University President Sue Edwards, Chief Operating … Continue reading
Posted in Outreach, SC&A Tagged MS-1, news, outreach, Wright Brothers Leave a comment
Celebrating the First Flight: The Early Years
The five year anniversary of the First Flight was a quiet affair for the Wright family. In December 1908, Wilbur was flying in France, while Orville was at home in Dayton recuperating from injuries sustained in September airplane accident at … Continue reading
Posted in SC&A Tagged first flight, MS-1, Wright Brothers, Wright Brothers Day, Wright family Comments Off on Celebrating the First Flight: The Early Years
New and Updated Collections available for Research, January-September 2020
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new manuscript collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-546: General James P. Mullins Speech … Continue reading