Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
- New Exhibit Honors #Dunbar150
- Grant received to Digitize Local Civil Rights Interview Program Videos
- Juneteenth and Independence Day
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: local history
The Kuntz Family Scrapbook, assembled by Leona Kling Kuntz, features newspaper clippings documenting the lives and activities of prominent Dayton-area families, especially the Kuntz family, over the course of 60 years. Leona (Kling) Kuntz began this scrapbook of newspaper clippings … Continue reading
The Aviation Trail, Inc., Records (MS-577) contain a wide selection of materials that document the history and activities of Aviation Trail, Inc., with the bulk of materials pertaining to each trail site. Record types include fundraising materials, pamphlets, flyers, guides, maps, … Continue reading
The World War II Aviation News Clippings Scrapbook (MS-520) contains news clippings of aircraft and aviation events around the Miami Valley and the nation in the World War II era. Many of the clippings come from Dayton’s newspapers at the … Continue reading