Special Collections and Archives, in support of Wright State University’s mission of educational excellence, collects, preserves, and provides access to primary sources that document the history of aviation, aviation technology, and the legacy of the Wright Brothers for which the university is named, the local and regional history of the Miami Valley, and the history of Wright State University. Also documented are the history of medicine, local medical history, and aerospace medicine. Special Collections and Archives encourages and promotes the use of these materials for teaching, learning, research, and public service.
Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30