Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
- Grant Supports Conservation of First Edition Paul Laurence Dunbar Books
September 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Wright family
The five year anniversary of the First Flight was a quiet affair for the Wright family. In December 1908, Wilbur was flying in France, while Orville was at home in Dayton recuperating from injuries sustained in September airplane accident at … Continue reading
The McFarland Collection of Wright-Findley Correspondence (SC-323), which is entirely electronic, consists primarily of (scanned) correspondence between Katharine Wright Haskell and Earl N. Findley, as well as a typed copy of correspondence to Katharine from Lord Northcliffe. Also included are … Continue reading
The Joyce Whitmore Aviation Scrapbook (MS-456) contains newspaper clippings and photographs chronicling Joyce Whitmore’s life as a student pilot in the Civilian Pilot Training Program at the College of Idaho in Caldwell. Contents include newspaper articles she wrote about her … Continue reading