Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: MS-262
New and Updated Collections Available for Research, July 2019
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: MS-456: Joyce Whitmore Aviation Scrapbook, 0.5 linear … Continue reading
Frigidaire and the Atomic Freezer
By Mitchell Dorsten, archives student worker & Public History graduate student Can a refrigerator protect you from a nuclear attack? In a controversial scene in Steven Spielberg’s Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008), Indiana Jones hides … Continue reading
Posted in Collections Tagged Mitchell Dorsten, MS-262 Comments Off on Frigidaire and the Atomic Freezer