Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Visitor from Le Mans, France
- New Collections Available for Research, January 2023
- Local Civil Rights Program “Like It Is” Now Available to Researchers, Thanks to Grant
- Welcome, Alexis!
- New Collections Available for Research, October 2022
- CLOSED NOV 11 for Veterans’ Day
- 100 Years Ago in Aviation: Harold Harris Parachute Jump
- New Collection: Louis Lott Architecture Negatives
- New Collections Available for Research, September 2022
- New Special Collections & Archives Web Site
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: SC-323
New Collection: McFarland Collection of Wright-Findley Correspondence
The McFarland Collection of Wright-Findley Correspondence (SC-323), which is entirely electronic, consists primarily of (scanned) correspondence between Katharine Wright Haskell and Earl N. Findley, as well as a typed copy of correspondence to Katharine from Lord Northcliffe. Also included are … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, SC&A Tagged aviation, aviation history, collections, Katharine Wright, new collections, SC-323, Wright Brothers, Wright family Comments Off on New Collection: McFarland Collection of Wright-Findley Correspondence
New and Updated Collections Available for Research, September 2019
We have new manuscript collections available for research! Click on the links to view the complete online (PDF) finding aids. The following new collections were recently arranged and described and are now available for research: SC-323: McFarland Collection of Wright-Findley Correspondence, 144 … Continue reading
Posted in Collections, SC&A Tagged collections, FSC-13, MS-532, MS-539, MS-542, MS-561, MS-569, MS-575, MS-594, MS-663, new collections, news, SC-323 Comments Off on New and Updated Collections Available for Research, September 2019