Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- A Visit from the Base Commander, WPAFB
- Summer Hours 2023
- The 1903 Wright Flyer Replica Receives Cleaning!
Monthly Archives: November 2019
Special Collections & Archives will be closed Thursday, November 28-Sunday, December 1, for the Thanksgiving holiday. The reading room will open again on Monday, December 2, at 8:30am. Our web site and digital collections on CORE Scholar are always available. The SC&A staff wish … Continue reading
The Aviation Trail, Inc., Records (MS-577) contain a wide selection of materials that document the history and activities of Aviation Trail, Inc., with the bulk of materials pertaining to each trail site. Record types include fundraising materials, pamphlets, flyers, guides, maps, … Continue reading
The St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church Records (MS-623) consist of a wide variety of records documenting the congregation’s 165-year history on Wayne Avenue in Dayton, Ohio, from its founding in 1852 through its closure in 2017. Records include general history, … Continue reading