Search this Blog
ASK A QUESTION
For all inquiries, please use our Research Request Form, and an archivist will respond to you soon. Thanks!
For more information about our collections and services, please visit our main web site at:
Subscribe to Blog via EmailReceive an email notification when a new post is available.
- Completed Digitization Project: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- November/December Holiday Closures
- SCA Featured in Society of Ohio Archivists’ Archives Month Spotlight
- Join us at Wright Brothers Day on October 5!
- Support Special Collections & Archives on Wright Day to Give (Oct 3)
- New Collections Available for Research, July 2023
- New Digital Collection: Katharine Wright Haskell Letters
- New Exhibit: Spies & Superheroes
- Archives Featured in Oakwood Register
- Grant Conserves Rare Books by Paul Laurence Dunbar
December 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: 86th Ohio Volunteer Infantry
During June, July, and August 1862, the 86th OVI guarded commissary stores and railroads in western Virginia. On September 17, 1862, the regiment was ordered to Camp Delaware, Ohio to be mustered out. Stephen Patterson was mustered out on September 25, … Continue reading
On July 17, 1862, Stephen wrote his mother after receiving a letter from her indicating she was anxiously waiting to hear from him. In his letter, he reports that he is doing well — he feels great, the rations are good, … Continue reading